The Centre is available for all groups to use, with particularly suitablity for groups who work with children, young people and families.
The Vision for The Kilbroney Centre is to promote the Christian Faith to those in residence at the Centre and across the local Community.
We aim to do this by:
- Providing a positive residential experience for all who stay with us.
- Encouraging and promoting the Christian Faith to all who use the Centre.
- Focusing especially, but not exclusively, on those groups who work with children, young people and families.
- Promoting a spirit of reconciliation, harmony and inclusion through the Centre and the community of which it is a part.
- Educating those that attend the Centre of the importance of this natural habitat and of environmental conservation.
- Empowering and inspiring young people and leaders within the Christian faith.
Central to the values of The Kilbroney Christian Residential and Conference Centre is our Christian faith as articulated by the Church of Ireland.
In addition to this The Kilbroney Christian Residential and Conference Centre is committed to being an organisation that values:
- Partnership and Interdependence: Working in partnership with others in the local community and beyond and being accountable to our stakeholders.
- Volunteerism: The role and contribution of the Volunteer. Especially those that work with children and young people.
- Inclusion and Diversity: The importance of including others and an appreciation of the diverse backgrounds of those who may attend the Centre.
- Uniqueness: The Unique value that each person has to God and others, and the unique contribution each person can make to society.
- Equity: The necessity of treating those around us with fairness and with a willingness to listen.
- Excellence and Service: Providing a service to users that is professionally managed, efficiently run and consistently appraised for improvement.
- Conservation: The importance of promoting in others an appreciation of the natural environment and an education in environmental conservation.
- Reconciliation: Promoting a spirit of reconciliation, renewal and forgiveness between individuals and communities.